We’ve been working with our new London-based healthy food partners @acaiberryfoods over the last few months, in creating a new range of clean superfood açaí bowls and smoothies at Chopped. Yes, that’s right we now have a new pure açaí berry menu! The powerful health benefits from the açaí berry itself are a winner, and these beauts are also sugar free, dairy free and vegan. To put it simply, a guilt free pleasure!
Choose from these 4 bowls:
- The Rio – pure açaí sorbet, banana, strawberries, @TheHappyPear Cool Jim’s Granola
- The Nutty Heaven – pure açaí sorbet, banana, @NutterlyNutritious organic peanut butter
- The Summer Vibes – pure açaí sorbet, pineapple, strawberries, @TheHappyPear Cool Jim’s Granola
- The Pump Is Real – pure açaí sorbet, chia seeds, banana, strawberries, whey protein, @TheHappyPear Cool Jim’s Granola.
Choose from these 4 smoothies:
- The Açaí Original – pure açaí sorbet, banana, strawberries, almond milk
- The Kale Kick – pure açaí sorbet, kale, coconut, banana, natural yoghurt, low fat milk
- The Açaí Power – pure açaí sorbet, banana, almond milk, @NutterlyNutritious organic peanut butter
- The Super Juice – pure açaí sorbet, apple juice.
Now available in Chopped stores nationwide 💚
The Acai low down from our pals in the Acai Berry Company in London
Acai Berry is described as one of the most nutritious fruits in the world. Naturally, from north of Brazil, the Acai Berry is a typical fruit of the tropical forests of the Amazon that has many beneficial properties for our body, rich in vitamins and peculiar flavour. The Acai Berry production is highly sustainable. Many Amazonian poor communities are using sustainable cultivation of Acai Berry as a source of income generation.
It has been known to provide amazing health benefits such as aid in weight loss, providing an energy boost and much more!
Being the official supplier of Acai Berry’s for the UK we take pride in the process in which we make our sorbet. Therefore the quality of our sorbet is reliant on both the Acai Berries and on the method in which we make the sorbet at our factory in Brazil.
We are proud to say that our Acai Berry is dairy free, lactose-free, gluten free, no GMO, cholesterol free and perfect for vegans.
The Acai Berry is considered a super fruit, offering a lot more antioxidants than strawberries, apples, mulberries and other fruits mentioned when the subject is nutrition.
In addition to the antioxidants mentioned above, Acai is rich in fibre and contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Proteins and healthy fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9.
As Acai Berry has many calories there are people who believe it is fattening. Among myths and the truth about the power of this super fruit, the fact is that it can replace a meal and when consumed correctly can make a person lose weight.
Full menu available here: https://www.chopped.ie/menu