We joined forces with Cali Cali Foods and Donal Skehan last month in Chopped 2.0 Smithfield to create some exciting new healthy dishes. We knew creating a Choppito using the authentic Californian Street food flavours of Cali Cali would really excite the taste buds. Out of that, the Mexican inspired Tijuana Choppito was born. Our new guest Tijuana dressing is a 4 out of 5 on the chilli scale, so really adds a punch to this guest special.
So what’s in this tasty beast?
In our guest Mexican inspired Tijuana Choppito we have…
- Our Piri-Piri chicken breast,
- Sun-dried tomatoes,
- Dubliner cheese,
- Tex-Mex shake,
- Brown rice.
And dressed with our new Tijuana dressing made with Cali Cali Foods Tijuana sauce and a squeeze of our low-fat mayo.
All freshly baked, and made to order while you wait. Placed on a bed of iceberg lettuce. Available now across all stores for €7.95.
- The Mexican – Piri Piri chicken breast, Dubliner Cheese, white onion, mixed peppers, brown rice, tomatoes, guindilla peppers, jalapenos. With Mexican dressing.
- The Chicken & Bacon – Lemon & Garlic chicken breast, Dubliner cheese, bacon, onion, tomato. With New Orleans dressing.
- The Tuna Halloumi – Tuna, halloumi cheese, red onion, tomato, brown rice, spinach leaves. With Low-Fat Mayo.
- The Spinach & Goat Cheese – Goat Cheese, mixed peppers, spring onion, brown rice, grated carrot, spinach leaves, Celtic Spice shake. With our Pesto dressing.
You can order a piping hot Choppito in it’s original wrap form, or in a lower calorie option as a bowl! Last month we launched our new range of Choppito Bowls, on the back of our popular Choppito menu and we have received some lovely feedback from you guys. And as we head in to Winter, we will continue to increase our hot food options so keep an eye in store and on our socials 🙂
The Team @ Chopped HQ