We love our greens, and to help you get creative and add a little extra green to the dinner table, we are sharing some of our top at home healthy recipes.
First up? It’s our tasty Supergreen Citrus Salad with a simple olive oil and lemon dressing, and made with our ‘Super Greens’ leaf bag now available across Dunnes Stores nationwide.
Chopped Supergreen Citrus Salad
1 x Chopped ‘Super Greens’ leaf bag – baby kale and spinach
2 x bunches large asparagus spears, cut into 1cm long pieces
1 x cup edamame beans
1 x cup petit pois
50ml extra-virgin olive oil
50g slivered almonds, lightly toasted
2 x cloves garlic, thinly sliced/finely chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon zest
1 x cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
1/2 a cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
50g of feta cheese, crumbled
- Salad Mix: Combine the leaves, asparagus, peas, edamame beans and herbs in a bowl. And mix well.
- Dressing: Add the olive oil and lemon zest, and mix well. Then fold in with the salad mix.
- Season: Season with ground pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
- Final Touches: Top with the crumbled feta and toasted almonds.
Present in a large bowl, with a few slices of lemon (you used for zesting) placed on top for a cute colour pop! Serve as a side salad with any dish.
Eat Good. Feel Good 🙂
Chopped Leaf Range
And you can now take a slice of that greeny goodness home with you with our ‘At Home’ leaf range available across Dunnes Stores nationwide! With four different leaf mixes to choose from, our range of washed leaves are a great salad base for DIY dishes at home. And we’ve designed resealable bags, which will assist you in managing your food waste at home 🙂
- Super Greens – Baby kale & spinach – €1.99
- The Coconut Bag – Lambs leaf, red chard, fine beans, desiccated coconut & coconut dressing – €2.79
- Taste of the Garden – Red chard, land cress, lambs leaf, apple, pomegranate seeds & balsamic dressing – €2.79
- Babyleaf & Rocket – Rocket, baby red leaf & mizuna leaf – €1.99