It’s recipe time! We’re back with another delicious recipe for you to make at home with our Chopped x Rebel Chilli Korean BBQ Sauce.
KOREAN BIBIMBAP BOWL
7tsp Chopped x Rebel Chilli Korean BBQ sauce
25g bean sprouts
Sesame seeds, to garnish
1) Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
2) Meanwhile cut the carrot into matchsticks, slice the mushrooms and chop the courgette into smallpieces.
2) Place the carrot in a frying pan, add a teaspoon of the Korean BBQ sauce and fry for 3 minutes stir-ring regularly. Put aside in a small bowl. Repeat this step with the courgette, mushrooms, bean sprouts and spinach.
3) Fry the eggs on a little bit of olive oil.
4) Drain the rice and place in two bowls. Add the carrot, courgette, mushrooms, beansprouts and spinach on top of the rice. Place the fried eggs on top. G
5) Garnish with some sesame seeds and a teaspoon of the Korean BBQ sauce
How can I purchase a bottle of Korean BBQ Sauce?
We’re also rolling out in retail across Ireland, however it is currently available in:
Supeervalu in Bandon, Bantry, Clonakilty, Midleton, Kinsale and West End Ballincollig.
O’Mahoney’s Butchers, in the English Market in Cork.
Also soon to be found in our Chopped deli counters, as our new Asian marinaded chicken.